- The Type Acceptance Criteria for 5GNR Repeater Equipment Operating Below 6GHz with Standard No. was published on March 28, 2023, by Hong Kong’s Office of the Communications Authority (OFCA) TAC 012 ISSUE 1 March 2023.
- The criteria for 5G New Radio (NR) repeater equipment of repeater type 1-C operating in frequency bands below 6 GHz that are eligible for type acceptance (TAC12) are outlined in this document.
- The equipment shall operate in the following frequency bands:
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project- specification TS 38.115-1 states all the technical requirement that the equipment shall meet.
- Additionally, the spurious emissions of the equipment falling onto the 3.7-4.2 GHz band shall not exceed – 52 dBm/MHz.